Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wasted Time

     There seems to be a veritable cornucopia of time available to be wasted in the pursuit of our vanity by gaining a folllowing (See friend totals on Facebook).
     I myself cannot even claim immunity to such addictive pastimes as I find myself swept up in the tweets of celebrities, as it is much more interesting stalking them as THEY perform menial tasks.
     Then there is the verification check supplied by Twitter to assure me the person I'm so mindlessly following IS in fact the celebrity I seek. Thank God! I would hate to think all that admiration and energy was wasted on a commoner such as myself.
      There are now so many verification checks next to names I'm just sure I'm missing out on most of the worlds best and brightest as I think to myself, "Who the HELL is Patton Oswalt?"
Oh well
Caio for now

No comments:

Post a Comment